We were able to attend the wedding of my childhood friend, Sara Richardson, while we were up in Harrisburg. I have known Sara, like most of my Harrisburg friends, since we were in 1st grade. Since high school, she has been busy with school and traveling the world and I moved to California, but we have kept in touch here and there with Christmas cards and a few emails. We figured out that the last time we actually saw each other was the Christmas break right after we graduated from high school. Living so far away, I have missed most of my friends weddings, so it was a treat to be in town to share in her special day, meet her husband, and visit with other old friends.
See more pictures of Sara + Jeremy's wedding HERE. So cute! Kacy Jo, their photographer, is a local girl (and an old family friend) that is doing my sister's wedding too- HERE are a few of Tiffany and Logan's engagement photos.
Saturday, July 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment