There is nothing better than the sound of full on belly laughter coming out of two tiny little bodies. As I was walking back to my bedroom I heard the girls just cracking each other up. I knew whatever they were doing was video worthy, so I grabbed the camera real quick and ran to capture it before they were through, or before someone got hurt, which would more likely be the case- especially given what I found them doing...
I was able to document their joy and save my two little monkeys from falling off the bed! They are getting to the point that they can play together and BOTH have fun! It makes my heart smile to see that they are starting to really enjoy each other. I pray that this is only the beginning of a lifetime of fun that they will have as sisters. I also hope they never stop laughing... their giggles are infectious!

1 comment:
This made Ty crack up and scream, "Momma! Do again!" When it was over.
Post a Comment