Sunday, May 25, 2008

beatboxing baby

groceries for a family of 5:  $400
heating bill for the basement room: $150
extra cable box: $50
live-in uncle teaching baby super cool human tricks: priceless 




6 comments:

SLO Rober said...

SOOOOO cute! I love it! What a great uncle. I can tell he really loves the kids and they really love him!

Johnson and Johnson said...

I can't believe how adorable this is!!! Those two have a serious bond!!!!!! I love you sissy,Rob,and Finny
love tiff

Fleming Family said...

Definately Priceless! Fun times! I need to meet you bro! Keep that camera rolling...it will come in handy when she becomes a famous rapper!

Mae said...

That is just too darn funny!

Celestia said...

That is so funny. Have you ever watched Yo Gabba Gabba, they have a guy that teaches beat boxing on that too.

Becky said...

oh my goodness! look at finley go! how funny and how adorable. she definitely loves her uncle. she got soo excited to see him last night. cute!