{image}
We had a busy day today. Church, a baptism immediately afterwards, home for an hour, then back to the church for baptism #2. Shortly into the 2nd baptism, Finley was DONE (in her defense, it had been a LONG day- especially for a 2 year old). She was being loud and irreverant- she had to be taken out in hopes of perserving the spirit of the service. On the way out the door, in Paul's arms, she pleaded (LOUDLY).... "nooooooo, please, I don't want to be on the naughty list!" When she came back in, she sat quietly for the remainder of the service (then ran around crazy as soon as it was over). The thought of being placed on santa's naughty list was just the motivation she needed. I might have to exploit that angle for the next few days :) I am still giggling at her little outburst though. That child continually cracks me up.Sunday, December 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
i could not stop laughing when she said! and the way she said it, with horror in her tone, made it even better! ill put in a good word with santa.
That is a great story. It's amazing that just the thought of being put on the naughty list changed her behavior in a snap. I wish that worked with my girls.
I threatened that with Garen when he was throwing a fit in a store. Boy did he straighten up fast. If only we could use that all year long!
That is so funny! She has such a funny personality. She cracks me up!
haha - i'm always sad when christmas is over so i can't dangle that over their heads anymore :)
Post a Comment