Tuesday, December 8, 2009
christmas in a glass
I. LOVE. THIS. STUFF! It is like nothing I have ever tasted before. Since we discovered it a few years ago, it has become our holiday drink of choice (it is NON-ALCOHOLIC of course). It is only available once a year, so we load up. Unfortunately, it is not easy to find around here (we first found it in the bay area). I searched high and low at every store in San Luis Obispo. I finally found it at Albertsons in Arroyo Grande. I cleaned them out of all they had. I currently have 8 cartons in my fridge. Yes, it is THAT good, but don't worry... I won't be drinking it all myself. I have to fight Paul and the girls for it. 'tis the season! If you come across it in the store (it has to be the vanilla spice flavor in the RED container), pick it up, take it home, try it. You won't be disappointed. I promise.
Labels:
my own craziness,
things i love
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I saw it last night at Vons. I remember the specific "Southern Comfort" brand and wondered if it had alcohol in it.
Your Christmas card is ADORABLE! Love the colors...
Brooke
i miss that stuff...I can't find it around here! Save me some!
cool -- i will definitely have to keep my eye out :)
Post a Comment