Thursday, August 21, 2008

I give up!

After lying in bed for HOURS, trying to get back to sleep with no avail, I officially give up. I am awake and starting my day at this obscene hour, when the sky is still dark, tending to all the things that were running through my overactive mind preventing me from getting much needed sleep. I figured I would be more productive DOING something- ANYTHING, than I was just laying there stuck in my head. ARGG! Maybe with a head start on the day, I can get a few extra things crossed off my list, so that I can actually, maybe, possibly get some sleep the next time I have the opportunity?! We shall see!

2 comments:

SLO Rober said...

I hope I didn't put too much on your plate by asking you to do the family tree. Let me know!

melissa said...

The family tree WAS part of what was keeping me awake- not because it is stressing me out, but just because I get ideas about things (when I am supposed to be sleeping) and until I get them down on paper or actually see it come together, I can't stop thinking about it (or fall back asleep). That is just me- how I operate apparently. Thanks for the concern though!