Certain is it that there is no kind of affection so purely angelic as of a father to a daughter.
-Joseph Addison

Looking at this picture, I can instantly feel my dad's arms around me and remember the comfort and confidence I always feel there. I have always known that I can turn to him and he will be there for me. I am so grateful that my girls will have that same assurance. I feel so blessed to have a wonderful father myself (who is also a fantastic "Poppi" to my girls),

and a pretty terrific husband who is an amazing daddy to our children.
Happy Father's Day

3 comments:
Adorable. Poor Finley, she looks like she is getting squashed a bit. Luv you and miss you guys.
Wow, you looked a lot like your girls when you were a babe. So adorable! Hope you all had a special day! Love, The Rasmussens
Ditto the Rassmussens. I had forgotten how much your girls look like you.
Post a Comment