Friday, October 5, 2007

My Angels of Sanity!

Last night Jenn and Russ Cruzen came over to pick up our dining table and chairs that we were giving to them. While they were here, (as Russ was helping Paul move some of the heavy items out of the front of the house- thank you Russ!), Jenn asked "You have to do WHAT by tomorrow?!" I told her that everything had to be out of the front of the house before we left. By what she saw, that was an insurmountable task. She then said, "I will be bring boxes and coming over to help you around noon." Normally, I would have refused her offer, but I was in no position- I needed help!! So, today, Jenn came, I ordered pizza, the girls ran around crazy playing dress up, Monique came later, we all worked our tails off, and.... we got it all done, and then some!! They even helped me put my bedroom and bathroom together! THANK YOU SO MUCH Jenn and Monique!! You are my angels of sanity! Now, I can leave on vacation without this all hanging over my head. When we come back, the kitchen will be torn out, but I will have a little corner of peace! Thank you, thank you, Thank you!

1 comment:

Fleming Family said...

Next time you have a problem like that, you'd better call me! I'll be there in a heart beat!