Monday, January 4, 2010

i {still} love my ducks!

My dad took all of the boys in the family to the Rose Bowl 2010: Oregon vs. Ohio St.


I was looking forward to going too, but unfortunately only 5 of the 7 tickets he put in for came through in the lottery. Avery and Finley were also disappointed that they did not get to go. Avery asked, "why do only boys get to go to the duck game?" My sister and her husband Logan came down with my dad, so the girls and I had fun with TT while the boys went off to the game.


They had a great time, except for the fact that we were handed a disappointing loss, of course. Maybe next year?! I STILL love my ducks! (the girls LOVE watching this video).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just wish that L.G. wouldn't have fumbled! If not we would have pulled it out! Next year!