During our few days of actual fall-ish weather last week (before the temps soared into the high 80's... argg. I am so DONE with the heat) we took advantage of the fact that Paul had Monday off for Columbus day and went as a family on a non-weekend day to the barn and get our pumpkins. I know I have said it before (maybe a few times), but I really, truly LOVE the barn, most especially in October. I could visit every day. The smells of fresh baking yumminess, the colors, pumpkins in all shapes, sizes, and varieties, the candy shop, the ice cream, the fresh apples... plus they have a few trees with leaves that actually change color! It is where I go for my fix of all things fall.
Monday, October 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















5 comments:
you just go on and keep complaining about the heat...it's supposed to snow at my house tonight. wanna swap?
Love the Barn miss you and those pictures are amazing and looks like you guys had a blast!!! Wish there was a picture of you too my dear!!!!
Love you!
Such great pictures! You captured the essence of the barn. It is such a great place, we went last week and got our pumpkins too!
Awesome pictures! What kind of camera do you use. The girls are growing like weeds! So cute! Jenn
Does emerson have blonde hair? She is getting sooo cute!! Is her eyes still bluish?
Post a Comment