
We celebrate Finley's birthday in February (the day AFTER valentines day), which was represented by hearts, sweets, pink, and red. Now we are gearing up for Avery's birthday which is ON St. Patrick's Day, so we are ushering in displays of rainbows and shamrocks in her honor.
All the COLOR photos were found on flickr. Another addiction!

3 comments:
that's so fun! love flickr, too. so funny...i came across this http://www.omnomicon.com/rainbowcake yesterday and thought that it looked like so much fun. just looking for an excuse to make it!
I already have the directions for the rainbow cake printed out! I came across it a few weeks ago. I think it will be perfect for Avery's birthday- either a big cake or cupcakes for school (maybe both?). You can make one too- to celebrate Avery's St.Patty's day birthday long distance! There is your excuse!
your blog makes me excited for the holidays to come! and that's a big deal cause i usually just get excited over the MAJOR ones! btw i'm going to attempt your tree this weekend.i'm super excited!
Post a Comment