Thursday, December 11, 2008

it's beginning to look a lot like christmas

I have been so busy with photoshoots, working on getting everyone their photos in time to get Christmas cards out, atttending Christmas parties, and dealing with a house full of sickies that things have been kind of CRAZY around here! Almost no shopping has been done, none of the gifts I am planning on making have been started, our Christmas cards are designed, but not printed, envelopes have not yet been addressed, and until today the only decorations we had up was a tree with just lights on it. I finally just TOOK some time to get the house (and us) in the holiday spirit.


I wanted to bring a little merry here also, so here is our Christmas-y header!

Ahh, that's better. We are getting there! Now, if there were just a few more hours in the day to get everything else done! I can't believe there are only 14 days before Christmas! YIKES! So much to do! Next year my goal is to have my cards finished and mailed as well as all my gifts bought/made, and wrapped by Dec. 1 to alieviate all this stress! One of these days I will learn! In the meantime, we will just go with it- CRAZY and all! What else is there to do? Smile, breathe, and enjoy!

4 comments:

Johnson and Johnson said...

Everything looks amazing!!!!! I love it! I will miss being there so much! Merry Christmas!
I love you and look up to how much you are able to do everyday with such an amazing outlook!
Love you
TT

Kristin said...

You're house (and girls of course) are so cute! Way to get things done with a smile, even though it is CRAZY! :)

Fleming Family said...

Isn't it nice to decorate? I feel so much happier when Christmas decor is in our house! I love the ornaments in the glass containers! They are beautiful! Good luck not stressing! :)

Arya said...

I bet your beautiful house looks gorgeous. I hope everyone gets better and you guys have a relaxing & stress-free holiday!