Wednesday, October 1, 2008
general relief society meeting
I LOVED this talk from the General Relief Society Broadcast last Saturday evening. I felt as is he was talking directly to me, which is funny because I know of many, many women who felt the same way. This leads me to believe that we as women are really more similar than we are different in our thoughts, struggles, and life experiences. If you didn't have a chance to see the broadcast, READ. IT. It was a really wonderful talk.
Labels:
spiritual thoughts,
things i love
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You always had a beautiful way of sharing your testimony. I loved this talk...felt like the message was a motto so many of us are living right now.
Love the pictures of the dancing...especially the one of Finley on a diagonal...and Avery cropped and caught in motion. It's so fun seeing how you are using your camera...I think I'm going to have to try this!
Post a Comment