Thursday, March 13, 2008

sick, sick baby

7 comments:

V and Co. said...

oh no! i'm so sorry! thank heavens for blessings! get better soon little finley!

Fleming Family said...

I heard about her getting sick last night. I'm so sorry. I know it's miserable going through that, Logan's been close to it a few times. Glad you were able to get her to the hospital so she didn't get worse! Let me know if I can do anything for you!

The Clawsons said...

geeze...i told you to call me when you were done at the doc's. what have you been doing with your time? sooooooo sorry to hear that the lethargy was so much worse than i'm sure you even expected. get better soon little fam!

Anonymous said...

She looks so vulnerable with that mask on...its kind of sad:( I wish i could have been there to help her get better! I am glad she recovered quickly. Love you all.
-Uncle DayDay

julie said...

Poor little gal Finnley, hope she is feeling better that picture is so sad. To answer your question, I self time all the pictures that I am in and pose my two how I want them most of the time it is just me and Jackson because Ryan hates picture time!
Julie

Becky said...

that picture breaks my heart. i hope little finley is doing better!

Aaron Smith said...

Garrett just got over having pneumonia too. Poor little things, it is so sad to see them sick. Thank goodness for modern day medicine!

Take care!