Sunday, March 29, 2009

t-minus 34 days and counting

I am most definitely at THAT point in this pregnancy- all of a sudden. Maybe it was the 14 hours on my feet for 2 days in a row at Disneyland that pushed me over the edge?! It might be a little early to start the final count down, but the days are numbered and I am going to focus on that. Keeping my eye on the prize- the END with a precious new baby (who STILL does not have a name) in my arms. It will make these last few uncomfortable weeks bearable?! Maybe?!

8 comments:

Fleming Family said...

Good luck with these last few days! How exciting!!

The Scotts said...

You look fabulous! I can't believe you went to Disneyland with a month left. All that walking didn't put you into labor?

Johnson and Johnson said...

Reese!!!!!!!! it means enthusiastic!!!! I love love love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You will know her name when you see her little face. Take it easy!!!

April said...

Disneyland? What?! Are you trying to go into labor? We are headed there in June! Any advice! This will be my first time with the kids. Best of luck to you and the delivery!! I like the the name Ava. I think one of your girls would look like an Ava:) I always liked it, but my kids are super blonde!

Julie said...

Wow, I can't believe you're so close! Hang in there...I totally know what you mean about being so uncomfortable. As my mother-in-law says, "If we didn't feel that way at the end, we wouldn't be as willing to do WHATEVER it takes to get that baby out!" :) Good luck!

Lorne said...

Love the comic, tonight Lorne asked me if I was feeling 'done' yet? I told him it's too early for me to say that- I still have 2 1/2 months... but my friend just had her baby today- and 7 days early too, it's getting me excited. -Keely

Becky said...

holy smokes i cant believe you are so close! PLEASE let me know if we can help out in any way. i'd love to take the girls out if you'd like an afternoon to yourself.