
Sweet little Finley was completely unfazed. She just smiled away, looking as cute as could be.
Avery did not fully comprehend what she had done, but I think after my ranting, she knew she did something wrong! Look at that face... full of remorse!
I still remember (I was older- about 9 or so) when we were driving in L.A. with my mom and we were not in the best neighborhood when my little brother David(who was 4 at the time) needed to go pee. My mom did not want to stop, so she asked me to hold a coke bottle for him. As if that wasn't traumatic enough, we went over train tracks as he was "mid-stream" and his aim was compromised! I became his haphazard target! Oh, the emotional scars! I still shutter at the thought!
This incident is similar... it will be one of those things that Avery will never live down. Finley might not be old enough to remember, but I am sure over the the years this story will be retold enough that she will know what happened. Then, when they are teenagers and Finley wants to embarrass Avery in front of her friends, she will bring it up... "hey, remember that time that you smeared poop all over me?!" Poor thing!

3 comments:
The joys of motherhood.
I giggled. Okay, I laughed...a lot. They make me smile!
That is so funny. Garrett recently took his diaper off and decided to just poop on the living room floor...nasty. Those are times as a mother that you wish you could just call Merry Maids and have them deal with the mess! He may not remember...but we will:)
Post a Comment